Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I'm having a problem with a ';Spyware Alert'; that has popped up on my PC?

Is there any way that I can get this thing off of here? I am sure that it isn't legit...It's called Windows Security Center, has a link to AntiSpyware.box. com and I have tried everything I can think of to delete it. Can anyone help me?



I'm having a problem with a ''Spyware Alert'' that has popped up on my PC?free anti virus



I have nothing like that in my Windows Security Center. I highly recommend contacting microsoft...since Windows is a microsoft product. They should be able to tell you what it is and how to (if needed) remove it. I'm guessing Security Center is telling you that there is spyware on your computer. Or you need antispyware? Is it in your actual Security Center or do you just get some strange thing from out of nowhere popping up? I would not click on that link until you know what it is.



http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using...



If nothing here helps you...go here to contact microsoft



http://support.microsoft.com/contactus/?...



Good Luck!



I'm having a problem with a ''Spyware Alert'' that has popped up on my PC?internet security software



if you have a spyware problem, then you definetely need some professional help, fortunately companies like microsoft and symantec are aiding for free all computer users, since this spyware problem is actually doing so much harm to their business that most large companies like ibm and microsoft are teaming up to try to eradicate this problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment