Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My windows firewall keep automatically turning off however I turn it on why?

whenever I use my friends usb I gets a chinese google toolbar on my internet explorer and a new home page bydou.com which returns itself automatically whenever I change it,furthermore I get my windows firewall turned off automatically .I have an avg antivirus and antispyware before doing anything with that usb I scanned it with both, but after using it the problem started.



My windows firewall keep automatically turning off however I turn it on why?virus scanner



You could have a spyware shutting down your firewall, try a second opinion with Bitdefender, I have AVG also and sometimes they don't get everything, but they are pretty darned good. They also have a free forum at Griswalt, I have checked things out there and you can post. I am assuming you have XP? Even if your using Microsoft Firewall there is warning of shutdowns or at least there should be--I get a little yellow balloon popup if something goes wrong. You could try AVG in softmode also. Good luck. As spyware I use Adaware SE Personal and SpyBot Search and Destroy and free version a-squared, searches out malware, and I have pd version of Trend Micro and a free version Microsft Defender, I am sure I got alot and probaly not all that needed. I have gotten a virus once a year and NO spyware so not doing badly.



My windows firewall keep automatically turning off however I turn it on why?anti virus software

No comments:

Post a Comment