Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hi !, What's the risk for removing Windows defender ?

I just removed my windows defender. The error message comes out each time I switch on my PC. The problem started upon I download Yahoo norton antispyware. I have to removed it due to :-



1-My Windows is not genuine (therefore I'm not manage to repair it manually)



2-I had purchased a local on-line broadband spyware and antivirus



3-Yahoo has it real time spyware function



I guess with (2) and (3) above-mentioned, my PC will be sufficiently protected without the Windows defender. Please advise



Thanks in advance



Hi !, What's the risk for removing Windows defender ?adware



I would definately look into getting a genuine version of Windows.



They put out a lot of updates to their program that you need to protect yourself from viruses, etc.



Windows Defender protects you from spyware and adware. Other free programs, similar to Windows Defender are:



Spybot Search %26 Destroy:



http://www.download.com/3000-8022-101221...



Adaware:



http://www.download.com/3000-2144-100459...



But, again, getting a genuine copy of Windows is important because you need the critical updates that they put out. This step is more important than keeping Windows Defender.



You can get copies of XP for less than $100.00



Search for windows xp on search engines or ebay.



Hi !, What's the risk for removing Windows defender ?antivirus scan

  • married couples can play
  • growing up with single parent
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment