Friday, August 20, 2010

Virus??????

Okay so I got back from school today and I went onto the internet and this box popped up. It said this word for word exactly:



Your system is infected with dangerous virus!



Note: Strongly recommend to install antispyware to clean your system and avoid total crash of your computer!



Click OK to download the antispyware. (Recommended)



Thats what it said. Exactly. So I freaked. I scanned my computer and a threat popped up. I killed it. And got onto the internet and yet it still did that. And it does that everytime I go to a new link/window/ etc. And the message doesn't really sound like very good english. And it doesn't even tell me the spyware. It makes my computer go real slow when it pops up too.



Oh and I pressed OK and it didn't do anything. I'm scanning the computer yet again for a 5th time to see if anything comes up cause the other times there was something. I killed it but I dont know.



Its really frustrating has anyone else got this? Or know how to get rid of it?



Virus??????malware



NEVER say ok to scan with something you didn't initiate. You need to scan with trusted/known anti-virus and anti-spyware software.



No single program can detect and eradicate all spyware and I recommend using Ad-aware and Spybot (they are free). Other great free anti-spyware programs would be Super anti-spyware and AVG anti-spyware (formally Ewido).



  • married couples can play
  • growing up with single parent
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment