Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Help me! Smitfraud is attacking my computer!?

Please help! I am now near 100% certain I have Smitfraud. I've been to several sites, and all of the examples of smitfraud are popping up! I can see right through this smitfraud, but I think it's getting serious... the first time I typed in Yahoo in my URL bar, it wouldnt let me go without buying antispyware stuff, but I typed it in again and it worked. This dang stuff is driving me nuts. I get all sorts of viruses and spyware warnings every minute, and I've been told it's all fake. PLease Help!



Help me! Smitfraud is attacking my computer!?internet



Go here and scan your computer. It will delete any viruses, Trojans, spyware, ect. that you have on your computer.



Help me! Smitfraud is attacking my computer!?network



go download adaware se personal from download.com updated it and run it it finds everything also if you got norton or mcaffe get



Kaspersky internet sucrity ok the best out of everything www.Kaspersky.com
download avg anti-virus:http://www.grisoft.com/doc/75/lng/us/tpl... download spyware terminator: http://www.grisoft.com/doc/75/lng/us/tpl... this two programs should clean your computer they are both free
Download Spybot Search and Destroy, I got that three times awhile back and they took Smithfraud out right away without lingering. That is a free program. If need more help go to High Jack This, get it analysed, there is probaly more than the one involved, also try running your AntiVirus in soft mode, that helps clean things out also.
did you try cleaning the gunk out of the mouse?
Download Highjack This from http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/progr... .

No comments:

Post a Comment