Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Why is ym ver.7 loading my cpu at 100% even if i do nothing?

After about 5-6 minutes from starting yahoo messenger version 7 the application starts to load my processor activity to 100% even if i do nothing with it...what can i do to stop that from happening?I already reinstalled windows and cleaned with antivirus and antispyware...problem persists.Version 6 works fine bun i can not use it as all my friend already have version 7 and i need to transfer files and other stuff.



Why is ym ver.7 loading my cpu at 100% even if i do nothing?network security



It's a memory leak. A type of bug. When the program uses a section of memory, it never gives it up when its done - so eventually it expands to include all of your usable space.



File a bug complaint and wait for a patch.

No comments:

Post a Comment