Friday, August 20, 2010

How come this software company got a way with it trojan found in its files ?

how come the software company who creait spuper



antispyware got a way with a trojan dll file in its software when you install spuper



antispyware with in its own folders in



c:\program files\ super anti spyware a trojan dll file was found



How come this software company got a way with it trojan found in its files ?hijack this



I don't know about that spyware remover... Take care though.. Not all spyware removal software are to be trusted... Some can do more damage to your computer! (and this not only for spyware,.. it's general speaking).



How come this software company got a way with it trojan found in its files ?liveupdate



lol i knew u was the one who reported me as spam...u must work for there competitors.....i have watched u spam this bord with all kinds of links for evertything but a correct answer....when u read MY POST...i give a answer and explain how to remove the threats...btw....learn how to spell....it is called superantispyware..and it is the best out right now..now go spam somewhere else with your xoftspy aand system mechanic 6 and have fun.....maybe ill fix your computer..all u haveto do is ask yahoo answers...lmao..oh yeah...u can report me again..i love it...as i told yahoo this morning when i got the email where u reported my best answer as spam..then they took my answer...well i told them the same as i am telling u..if it works..i will keep posting it....until then...watch and learn ROOKIE



KINDA HARD TO GIVE ANSWERS WHEN U CANT SPELL...I KNOW U LOVE THAT COPY AND PASTE..LMAO
I downloaded superantispyware about a week ago and it took me the rest of the evening getting my computer straightened out.



Right after I downloaded the program my computer started acting up as though it was hit with some spy or malware.



I uninstalled the program and started doing some additional scans and found in my existing antispyware some four items. I was finally able to get my computer straightened out.



I do believe superantispyware comes with some excess baggage that you don't really want on your computer.



  • married couples can play
  • growing up with single parent
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment