Friday, August 20, 2010

Spyware? Anti Spyware? Not real?

AHH! someone help me! I don't know what to do.



My brother and I were trying to find the two girls one cup video to show a friend who hasn't seen it, lol and somehow durning this process I downloaded some kind of spyware or something!?!? I never even downloaded anything on my computer. one site told me to download something, but I didn't save it to my comptuer I just hit ''run'' so I don't know what happened. Something changed the desktop background and it said I was at a severe risk of being infected with spyware. and now this thing keeps coming up and takes me to a website to download this antispyware thing. Is the entire thing fake? I tried downloading this antispyware but it won't download all the way.



Nothing's wrong with my computer. Everything runs the same. I even changed the desktop background back. AND installed mcafee and it says nothing's wrong. Could there really be something wrong? How do I fix it? How do I make the annoying warning things stop?



Thanks so much



Spyware? Anti Spyware? Not real?computers



No, don't download anything that's unsolicited - especially ''anti'' spyware software.



Download and run Spybot Search %26 Destroy to get rid of any nasties on your computer:



http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index...



Spyware? Anti Spyware? Not real?hijack this

  • married couples can play
  • growing up with single parent
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment