Friday, August 20, 2010

Help with virus Trojan Zlob!!!?

Hi,



Yesterday I found out that I have a virus on my computer there is a flashing icon at the bottom of the screen which pops up every minute saying system alert also when I connect to the internet instead of my yahoo home page I just get ''blank page''



I have Norton 360 installed and after doing a scan it did find a trojan zlob but I can't seem to get rid of it so after following the advice of yahoo answers on someone elses question about trojan I downloaded a free starter edition of spydoctor which did the trick it found 5 threats including: backdoor.IRCBot.ACD, Trojan.PSGuard_desktop_hijacker,Rogue antispyware.systemdoctor, Trojan popuper and Rogue antispyware.spyAxe. and straight away a couple of boxes popped up saying malicious activity blocked and then the flashing icon dissapeared and my yahoo homepage was working again.



But today it's back to normal the flashing icon and my homepage nowhere to be seen!



Can anyone help me what should I do now? I'm in a panic!



Thanks, Terri.



Help with virus Trojan Zlob!!!?husqvarna



A lot of viruses sit in RAM, the registry and System Restore so deleting these can be quite time consuming but thankfully not impossible.



First of all turn off System Restore by right clicking on 鈥楳y Computer鈥?%26gt; Properties %26gt; System Restore. Now enable 鈥淭urn off system restore on all drives鈥?%26gt; click apply %26gt; click ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment