Friday, August 20, 2010

Help!! I have a ';Your computer is infected!'; balloon, Awola installed without me doing it.

Yesterday I had a balloon pop up saying I had a spyware infection. It is not a real windows warning. It says it is recommended to use special antispyware...Windows will download and install the most up-to-date...click here to protect your computer...The antispyware is called Awola. I uninstalled it, but when I did a search of my computer it found a file w/ .pf and I couldn't delete it.



I contacted McAfee and they said to do a DOS scan. I did, but it didn't pickup any viruses. I've scanned with everything I can think of and nothing is coming up. The stupid balloon will not go away.



I greatly appreciate any help! This is driving me insane!!



Help!! I have a ''Your computer is infected!'' balloon, Awola installed without me doing it.?microsoft



awola appeared without your permission because it is a computer parasite, remove awola manually using tutorial at http://www.2-spyware.com/remove-awola.ht...



Help!! I have a ''Your computer is infected!'' balloon, Awola installed without me doing it.?norton ghost



Your computer has a Smitfraud infection.



Almost all ''general purpose'',''all-in one'' spyware and virus removal programs such as AVG, Norton, McAfee or Spybot S %26 D cannot remove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment