Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Spyware problems!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Just doing normal things on the internet(my firewall was turned off because it was screwing with BF2142 online, and I forgot to turn it back on)and suddenly avast started popping up with these trojan horse messages, and the reccomended action was move to chest on them so I did that but they kept popping up over and over til I did it about 100 times, then I got sick of it so I just unplugged my comp. After that when I turned it on my desktop backround was black with this in red letters in the center: Warning: Spyware threat has been detected: Your computer has several fatal errors due to spyware. Your IP adress is ************* and via this adress an unauthorized acess was gained by another computer. It is strongly reccomended that you install an antispyware software to close all security vulnerabilities.



I have avast installed and I ran virus check but that is still my backround and if I press control alt delete it says that task manager has been disabled by my administrator. HELP!!!!



Spyware problems!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?windows



Your PC is infected with a smitfraud trojan which is giving you fake alerts hoping you will buy their useless software.



Scan your PC with this to remove , free.



SUPERAntiSpyware(recomended)



SUPERAntiSpyware will remove ALL the Spyware, NOT just the easy ones!



Easily remove over 100,000 pests such as SmitFraud, Vundo, WinFixer, SpyAxe, SpyFalcon, WinAntiVirus, AntiVermins and thousands more!

No comments:

Post a Comment