Friday, August 20, 2010

Where is my spyware? I've downloaded it four times and it is still not there? I had to install

They told me they had to uninstal my old spyware for the new. They did and despite loading %26 reloading the antispyware I have nothing to show for it! The icon has gone and a search produces nothing. When I re-install it says its there! But where - I can't find it! Am I going barmy?



Where is my spyware? I've downloaded it four times and it is still not there? I had to install the old one!computer virus



I presume u mean anti spyware



Go to



Start / Search / files and folders



Key in the Anti Spyware you had downloaded and then press



Search..



You will see the anti spyware ie, which path leads to it.



try...good luck



Where is my spyware? I've downloaded it four times and it is still not there? I had to install the old one!free spyware remover



Your spyware? It's usually all over. =P I'm just kidding -- I just got off work. I just wanted to be funny.



But if you uninstall/re-install it, and the icon keeps disappearing, maybe you HAVE spyware that's getting rid of it, so you CAN'T scan. =P
Don't know what barmy is but yes you have gone there. Your question makes no sense whatsoever.



Why do you want to download Spyware? Spyware is a bad program on your computer the goal is to get rid of it, not to install it. If you have ANTI spyware and cant find it then forget it and go to http://www.download.com and get ad-aware or spybot search and destory.



  • married couples can play
  • growing up with single parent
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment