Wednesday, August 18, 2010

On Antiviruses and Antispywares?

I have some questions



Which is the best antivirus program available now. I used Kaspersky, but the licence has expired. Should I renew it, or try some other?



In free category, i have AVG on my other computer. Should I continue with it, or try something else?



On Antispywares... I use spybot, windows defender, and Ad-Aware personal.... Should I stick with them, or are there any other better alternatives?



I also use Zone Alarm firewall...



Any more suggestions?



Thanks



I'm just very keen on security because my computer has already been hacked twice! (even while I had AVG, Winodws antispyware beta, and zone alarm running)



On Antiviruses and Antispywares?house call



nothing wrong with keeping avg ,its very good just keep it updated,as for adware it does what it promises but i also use spywareblaster :



Prevent the installation of ActiveX-based spyware, adware, browser hijackers, dialers, and other potentially unwanted pests.



Block spyware/tracking cookies in Internet Explorer and Mozilla/Firefox.



Restrict the actions of potentially dangerous sites in Internet Explorer.



It is very simple to use and it鈥檚 FREE. First you need to download and install it, you can download it from HERE. Once you have installed it you need to update it and then set it to protect you from it鈥檚 database of spyware/malware. : Also preventing hackers and such doesnt just end with Avg,adware etc...u need to also make sure theres no ports open that u dont use,shut down services that u actually dont use as well! Heres a test site that can help u find whats open and easy for hackers to get too ....

No comments:

Post a Comment