Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I remove asecurevalue.com virus. It hijacked my yahoo homepage to asecurevalue.com.?

Can you help me to remove asecurevalue.com virus, I need ur help to remove asecurevalue from my dad's computer. I have ran all antispyware software but all were unsuccessful to remove it. If you have simple but effective answer for me please advise me , thanks in advance.



How do I remove asecurevalue.com virus. It hijacked my yahoo homepage to asecurevalue.com.?microsoft office



asecurevalue.com is dangerous hijacker and comes from very dangerous trojan zlob. It hijack your homepage and displays fake warning message to download the another fake spyware applications... If your computer is infected by asecurevalue.com hijacker then it is very dangerous for your computer.



http://asecurevalue.com Symptoms:-



User's homepage is changed to asecurevalue.com or to other unfamiliar websites. Warning messages such as ''Virus Alert'', ''Your Computer is Infected'', ''Security Alert'' Trojan-Spy.win32@mx or Spyware.Cyberlog-X infections are displayed.



I got all the information about this spyware from the below link and there you can also remove it by using the manual and automatic process..



http://www.pcontech.com/asecurevalue.com...

No comments:

Post a Comment