Friday, August 20, 2010

Out of Scan Range....safe mode not working!?

I tried rebooting into safe mode with the Super Antispyware option....I wanted to scan for spyware and such. The computer rebooted and the widnows xp meassage came up , but after a few seconds I got a black screen with a message saying ''out of scan range'' and it gave me some numbers followed by hz's. I can't login under safe mode, I've never been able to because it would always give me this message, so I would always log into regular mode and scan there. I figured it wouldn't do this, since I was rebooting with the antispyware program, but it did. Now I have no clue what to do, please help!



Out of Scan Range....safe mode not working!?free spyware remobal



Next boot select VGA mode and reset yuour video.



Out of Scan Range....safe mode not working!?kawasaki



Sounds like your monitor is not capable to handle your computer....is it an old monitor on a new computer? If so, you should consider buying a new monitor.
Hi,



You should use ''Noadware'':It's very effective.I don't have anymore problems with spyware,pop-up, Trojan or computer viruses.Now, you can download and try for FREE.Check it out here:



http://shurl.net/4Aj

No comments:

Post a Comment