Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I cant see my control panel on my start menu?

theres a warning appeared on my computer ''Potential Spyware Operation'' i think theres an antispyware virus infected on it coz i can't see my control panel on my start menu as well as on my computer properties this is the message ''this operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Pls contact your system administrator'' pls help me to remove this virus and bring back my control panel....thank you



I cant see my control panel on my start menu?firewall



You probably can get your control panel back by:



right click on the start menu



select properties



select the customize button



select showing the control panel.



TO get rid of the spyware, look at spybot.com, or perhaps the CLAM anti-virus software.



  • married couples can play
  • growing up with single parent
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment