Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My Opera browser still isn't working. What should I do?

I uninstalled Opera. Then I installed it. It still isn't working.



I can open HTML files saved on my hard drive, but I can't access files on the Web. I type in address, and then I press Enter. Webpage loads up to some 85% and then the browser crashes.



I'm scanning for viruses, but it's unlikely that my computer is infected because I'm running antivirus, antispyware and firewall.



I can access the Internet with Internet Explorer and Orca Browser (which uses Gecko engine).



Should I delete something in registry or try System Restore? Should I try something else?



I would really appreciate any advice.



My Opera browser still isn't working. What should I do?kawasaki



Clear your cache and cookies and temporary files. You can use a freeware program like CCleaner to take care of all those little hidden files you don't know where to look for.



This is unlikely to be the problem though.



Check, in IE or Orca, if you are using a proxy or automatic configuration. If so, copy the settings into Opera.



In IE, you can do that by going to Tools %26gt; Internet Options %26gt; Connections %26gt; LAN Settings.



My Opera browser still isn't working. What should I do?nortan antivirus



Shutdown your anti-virus. If that doesn't work, then:



1. Start--%26gt;Settings--%26gt;Control Panel--%26gt;Windows Firewall



2. Exceptions--%26gt;Add Program--%26gt;add Opera

No comments:

Post a Comment