Friday, August 20, 2010

AdAware SE users................ Plz reply.................?

Now its getting out of hands. I have been asking this question for ages and no one seems to care. AdAwareSE Personal's update definition is now 16 days, WHICH MEANS IT IS OUT OF DATE. I manually check for updates everyday, but have not received a byte since 19th Sep. Isn't this outrageous?????? They have given us a free antispyware, that does not mean they won't update it. All the other 3 antispyware which I have get updated almost daily. What about the new spyware and adware released after 19th Sep??? I am not saying I get them, but what of those who have got only AdAwareSE on their system? Is there any way to contact Lavasoft officials?



AdAware SE users................ Plz reply.................?house call



relax they do update from time to time



AdAware SE users................ Plz reply.................?matchless



New defs on Sept.28th:



http://www.lavasoft.com/download_and_buy...
Try updating again the latest update is for 10-5-06.
hello



i've used AdAwareSE but it didnt give me what i want .. and seems the same problem you're having had happened to me too .. so i suggest you try this program ..



other askers tried it and they like it ..



NOTE : it has the update with it and cleans everything even your regedit ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment