Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I simply remove AntiVirGear, Ihave tried to remove AntiVirGear but no help can you advise me

I haven't installed AntiVirGear software but when I tried to remove, it back with new alerts. That's mean I am infected but my spy doctor antispyware software not detecting anything please advise me to remove antivirgear



How can I simply remove AntiVirGear, Ihave tried to remove AntiVirGear but no help can you advise me ?matchless



AntiVirGear is a Dangerous fake antispyware software. AntiVirGear is a variant of Trojan.Zlob. AntiVirGear display a fake warning message to purchase the paid version of SpyLocked.



AntiVirGear also displays a fake warning alert with flashing icon on your system tray. A Pop up balloon warning messages claiming that your PC is infected. For example : ''Critical System Error'', ''Your computer is infected'', ''System Alert'', ''Security Alert'', Trojan-Spy.win32@mx'', ''Virus Alert'', ''Security Alert'' or ''Spyware.Cyberlog-X''.



I got all these information from this site and you can also check it. There you can also get the complete manual and Automatic removal.



http://www.pcontech.com/antivirgear-remo...



How can I simply remove AntiVirGear, Ihave tried to remove AntiVirGear but no help can you advise me ?norton 2008



Try this link, got rid of the last annoying ballon notification with this insruction.

No comments:

Post a Comment