Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do i get rid of this virus that takes up all my disc space?

The past couple of days i noticed that my disc space on my c drive was getting lower and lower. i first just deleted some stuff i didnt need. But after a while it would be low on disc space again, even if i didn't download anything. At one point i even had 0 bytes left and i barely had anything of large size on the c drive.



I have done the following to try to fix the problem



-Run disc defragmentor



-Run disc cleanup



-run viruscan



-run AVG Antivirus +antispyware



-run ccleaner



-run Spybot S%26D



-Tried to do a system restore but did not have any dates that were backed up



At this point i am really desperate and am clueless.



Can anyone help me with this problem?



How do i get rid of this virus that takes up all my disc space?free spyware remobal



Hi



This usually happen when you get, virus, spyware , an addware or a browser Hijacker



You have many options to remove them



Go to



http://bj.b7thy.com



chose one or more of the free softwares there



all are Free



Good luck



How do i get rid of this virus that takes up all my disc space?kawasaki



please check out



http://sumiram2006.googlepages.com/comba...



It not only gives complete solutions but also offers

No comments:

Post a Comment