Sunday, August 15, 2010

Is it possible for someone to hack my Yahoo email and read my mail?

I am talking about someone who is in a different country and doesnt have access to my computer. I have Windows XP with windows live onecare antispyware and firewall etc.



Is it possible for someone to hack my Yahoo email and read my mail?antivirus downloads



It's always possible for someone to hack your password. That's one reason it's important to have a "strong" password: at least 8 characters, one of which should be a number, another of which should be a capital letter (if allowed), with no repeated or "double" letters.



Is it possible for someone to hack my Yahoo email and read my mail?cafe racer



Yes it's possible, you need to change your password into your account frequently. That includes ALL of your accounts, most especially bank accounts
Anything is possible. So I would definitely not count this out. Be careful where you sign on, make sure you sign off in a public place, and never give out your pw.
possible to have somebody hack your account as in getting your password or gettin past it and getting into it

No comments:

Post a Comment