Friday, August 20, 2010

I keep getting an icon at the bottom of my screen saying windows antivirus?

it says that windows has detected spyware infection and it recomends that i click on it to download appropiate antispyware software.



in my experience this always opens up a can of worms and generally buggers the computer up. does anyone know of any free antispyware removal programs that will deal with this?



I keep getting an icon at the bottom of my screen saying windows antivirus?internet security 2006



it is a version of the smitfraud virus. run the directions here and remove it. http://siri.urz.free.fr/fix/smitfraudfix... good luck



I keep getting an icon at the bottom of my screen saying windows antivirus?microsoft



Windows defender will shift it.Click on windows update.
Well, I have to agree with you, all windows programs eat up tons of memory. I have Ad Aware Personal SE, but paid for it. I found that the freebies are free for a reason, they don't quite measure up. Remember, you get what you pay for or not. Go on the internet and search for anti-spyware, a loonnngg list will appear. 90% will say they are free, but read closely, if you want 100% protection all the time might we suggest our XYZ program, which costs a mere $19.99? Get the point?
Two things can do this smitfraud %26 vundo both require a tool:



http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t...

No comments:

Post a Comment