Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My yahoo toolbar now has norton instead of yahoo antispy but it won't let me access the norton?

when i click on get your free norton spyware scan and it downloads it says i have to have windows 2000 service pack but when i go to updates its not there as an option in windows updates i cant seem to get the yahoo antispyware back everytime i go to yahoo downloads they only have the new beta there for download what do you guys suggest i do



My yahoo toolbar now has norton instead of yahoo antispy but it won't let me access the norton?antivirus download



RIGHT CLICK ANYWHERE IN TOOLBAR SECTION OF THE BROWSER AND MAKE SURE STANDARD BUTTONS IS CHECKER IN POPUP MENU. IT SHOULD BE THERE SELECT IT.



IF YOU USE FIREFOX: ITS THE SAME AS INTERNET EXPLORER, EXCEPT THE OPTION IS CALLED NAVIGATION TOOLBAR. I HOPE THIS HELP:-)



My yahoo toolbar now has norton instead of yahoo antispy but it won't let me access the norton?bmw



Try re-installing the Yahoo toolbar beta..



Go to this link: http://asia.toolbar.yahoo.com/



On the purple box on the right, Click the yellow bar that says



Get Yahoo! Toolbar .



HAVE A NICE DAY :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment