Sunday, August 15, 2010

Is there such a thing as this computer program?

"Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool"



I just downloaded some windows updates, and since my computer has been infected for a while, I am a bit suspicious as to whether or not this is a real program. I got tricked by that "antispyware soldier" thing a while back.



At this time, I have no other form of antivirus program on my computer. Norton 2006 will not update, and Spy Sweeper broke itself trying to update.



Anyways, the point is: Is the Malicious Software Removal Tool a real program, or a virus/spyware of some kind?



Is there such a thing as this computer program?auto protect



It's real. You can find more info here:



http://www.microsoft.com/security/malwar...



It probably has as many bugs/issues as any other piece of Microsoft programming...



Is there such a thing as this computer program?downloads



It's real.

No comments:

Post a Comment