Sunday, August 15, 2010

I don't know was wrong with my computer?

For some reason my monitors settings were changed. Does this mean someone hacked my computer.



I ran the antispyware and only showed a couple of cookies.



What should I do.



I don't know was wrong with my computer?vincent



I don't really think that your computer was hacked... Just reset the settings, and if anything else happens, then you might have a problem.



Had you gotten a new game or program which changes the resolution? That could be the problem. Just an idea.



I don't know was wrong with my computer?adware remover



i doubt someone would have hacked your computer just to change the screen resolution. Go to display to change it back and if it happens again, then it is probably a new game or program you installed.

No comments:

Post a Comment